Tuesday, August 25, 2009

art room rules easy to read fromat

I AM RESPONSIBLE:
I follow directions the first time I am asked
I show up to class on time and ready to work
I try my personal best: "I'll try," rather than, "I can't"
I use our art materials and art studio correctly
I clean up after myself

I AM RESPECTFUL:

I talk respectfully to my classmates and adults

I use a classroom voice volume and language
I allow others to do their work and respect their workspace
I only touch other people's art with their permission

I treat my own art respectfully

I AM Safe:
I use my hands and feet in a safe way
I sit in a safe way
I use sharp objects correctly
Art materials are tools not toys

I AM KIND:
I share with my classmates
I use Kind words when sharing
I use kind words when talking about my art and other peoples art
I use kind words with my classmates and adults
I help others

ASK YOURSELF "R" YOU:
*Respecting yourself
*Respecting others
*Respecting the materials
*Respecting the studio

If not I encourage you to make good choices

No comments:

Post a Comment